Monday, August 08, 2005

What's a girl to do?? I just can't stop thinking of the LAWYER!! I know I should be doing other things, but today all I can do is think of how I've screwed up in the past and how to make it up. I cared for him so much then and I think I still do now. He may not think I still care like I did in the past, but I do. Funny how everytime I see his email address, I think about him. What does he think of me? I have done so many things since we were together. Some I regret, some I don't. So many people think they know me, but they don't, they really have no idea. Just because people make mistakes when they are young, doesn't mean they are like that now. We all learn from our mistakes. I honestly don't let it bother me what others think of me. I just don't like it when people assume things about me. Okay enough! I am so proud of HIM. He has achieved so much. I felt a little let down today because I couldn't see HIM more but I told him I was okay with it. I really should learn how to express my feelings in person. I keep it all bottled up. I have passionate opinions!
Well, it's real late and I have to get up early again.
Blessed be

No comments: