Thursday, August 11, 2005




Been thinking about these people today.
In the top pic is my best friend in Brazil, Denilde, she is the woman second from the left facing you. She works for OxFam International. We have been talking about me fostering her son as an exchange student when he is 17, which is 5 years from now.
The next pic is of my best friend in Ireland, Aishling, she is the one on the left facing you. She works for a hospital in Dublin. I hope she can come to the states soon to visit. That would be so awesome.
The bottom pic is of my girls. I hope we will find out something soon about the baby's possible eye surgery. Sister will start school soon and she's not ready.

Authorities captured the couple who shot and killed a corrections officer yesterday in Tennessee. They were found a mile from my home in a hotel. Scary!

I've been bad today and not typed out my report of the McCoy case from yesterday.

Grammie, Auntie and Mum will be taking me out for my birthday tomorrow. I visited some friends at my old place of employment today. Interesting I must say.

Well, off to bed, I hope.
Blessed be

No comments: