Sunday, August 07, 2005

What a day!

Wow, what a day! A friend in from out of town and a group of us went to the state fair. Got to spend some good time with the friend. I miss him a bunch! We used to be real close.
Very sad few days. People I know who serve in the local military company lost their lives this week in Iraq.
A bright note. I get a chance to meet Beth Karas from CourtTV on Tuesday. A group member from my Nancy Grace Addicts group set it up. That was so awesome of her.
I have been thinking today about my friend who is visiting. I think I will tell him how I feel about him still after all this time.
Blessed be

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

Sorry to hear about ur friends loosing their lifes in Iraq life is cruel.

Sunny Wright said...

Thank you Miss Ireland!

Sunny Wright said...

Thank you fellow Nancy fan!

Sunny Wright said...

Huh, too bad this Claudia chic went crazy on me.