Monday, August 08, 2005

I think I've been fooled

I think I've been fooled by the one person I had hoped wouldn't be like the others who have treated me badly. I thought my "friend" had respected me more. I have been hearing things being discussed today, and I wonder if he really said those things about me. I thought the past was the past. Jeez, we all learn from our mistakes and grow to be better people because of this. I wonder if he was just stringing me along Saturday. What really hurts is that he said he was leaving town and I found out he didn't, he stayed at a friends house. He could have called me, he knew I wanted to tell him something I felt was important. I guess he doesn't care. Doesn't surprise me, I guess I'm used to being crapped on. I hope he reads this, he said he has read my journal. What is it I have to do to get him back? :( Tomorrow, I shall wake up and look at the new day and say, 'It's a new day, just keep yourself happy'.
'Nite all!
Blessed be

No comments: