Monday, July 25, 2005

Oh my, it's late and I should......

....really go to bed but I can't sleep. A lot is on my mind tonight. I have to get up early to take Baby to an eye appointment. It will be so hot. Sister has to go with us because her Dad will be at work. They will both get cranky because of the heat, and walking, because we have to ride the bus. I wish I could drive. I wish it weren't so gosh darned hot. Why is it so hot? Oh yeah, the ozone layer is disappearing because of toxic gasses that the world produces. So it will be bad weather all the time. Speaking of bad weather, Auntie and Grammie live where there are a lot of hurricanes. That's bad! My friend in Ireland never has bad weather. My friend in Brazil always has beautiful weather. I wish I could go to Brazil and Ireland. Maybe they will come back to the states soon. The US is going crazy! All these criminals don't give us a good reputation. Why are so many innocent people getting hurt? I wish I had guts like Nancy Grace. She is my role model. She was a criminal prosecutor and still a victim's rights advocate. More people need to stand up for the children. Wow, okay, I really should go to bed now. Blessed be to all.

No comments: