Thursday, July 28, 2005

Been busy tonite

I have been busy tonight. First we went shopping for the girls to get some cloths. Then we actually went OUT for dinner!!! Then home to watch the NY Yankees game. They lost but what else did I expect from our pitching. Anyway, I will move on before I go off on a tangent about that. I joined some more Yahoo! groups concerning crime, law and justice. In one of our groups, we are discussing writing a uniform letter to our senators, congressmen and such in support of the new Children's Safety Act (H.R. 3132) 2005. I would really love it if we could get Nancy Grace and Mr. Mark Lunsford and other advocates in on it.
This will be a short night for me. I'm off to watch the third running of Nancy Grace at 1am on CNN Headline News. They run her first airing twice more every night.
Where is Natalee Holloway?

Blessed be

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

home loans