Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My TV finds of the week.

From Zap2it.com


Highlight of the Week

TNT has a Christmas present for viewers. A special two-hour episode of "The Closer" airs Monday at 8 p.m. on TNT. In "Serving the King," Deputy Chief Johnson (the fabulous Kyra Sedgwick) investigates the death of a CIA agent. The second hour of the episode was directed by Sedgwick's husband, Kevin Bacon. (Tee hee hee, Sunny luvs her some Kevin!)

Kyra Sedgwick as Deputy Chief Johnson on "The Closer": To Sedgwick, I say thank you, thank you so much for creating such a fantastic female character. Brenda is full of idiosyncrasies. Her lilting Southern accent can move in for a laser-sharp attack in the interrogation room. She has a love/hate relationship with processed sugar. Sedgwick's trick is that she makes all these eccentricities, even the exaggerated Southern drawl, work.


24

Oh how I cannot wait for this little gem to begin! - Sunny

Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer on "24": Sweetheart, listen to me: I'm going to go ahead and patch my list of top ten characters into your handheld. Don't let Karen Hayes see what I'm doing. Jack is "24." In what was arguably the show's best season, it truly was hard to pick a "24" character (especially when both Gregory Itzin and Jean Smart gave career-defining performances), but if I didn't believe Jack, I wouldn't believe the show.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/zap-tvgal-120406-bestcharacters,0,6631895.story?coll=zap-tv-mainheadline

No comments: