Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas trees vs. men!

Christmas Trees Vs. Men!

WHY CHRISTMAS TREES ARE BETTER THAN MEN
1. A Christmas tree is always erect.
2. Even small ones give satisfaction.
3. A Christmas tree stays up for 12 days and nights.
4. A Christmas tree always looks good - even when it's lit.
5. A Christmas tree is always happy with its size.
6. A Christmas tree has cute balls.
7. A Christmas tree doesn't get mad if you break one of its balls.
8. You can throw a Christmas tree out when it wears out.
9. You don't have to put up with a Christmas tree all year.
10. You only have to feed/water it once a week.
11. It's always there to light up your life.
12. It gets turned on only when you want it turned on.
13. It always smells nice and doesn't pass gas.
14. If it needles you, you can toss it out.
15.It doesn't ask you to have little Christmas trees.

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Ha Ha Ha!! Love this one too! Ken and I went out to dinner tonight with his sister and BIL, and I took a copy of this joke. The couple at the next table must have wondered what it was that we were laughing so much about! Have you visited my joke blog Topsy's Townhouse lately? I've added a few new ones.

Sunny Wright said...

Wanna hear somthing funny? I thought of you when I posted this! How is your hubby? Yes I just visited Topsy's yesterday. I've also added all your blogs to my favorites list on my Technorati profile.