Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11, 2001




As I sit this early morning and reflect upon those events which happened exactly five years ago, I can't help but think of those who lost their lives not knowing what was actually going on in the United States. There was no warning, no way for anyone to communicate with the outside world. Then I sit and wonder if this country is better and safer now than it was five years ago and if we are still focusing on what really matters. I know I will never forget this day and I hope none of you will either. It took a coward to do what was done to this country and we will overcome. We shall rise up and take a final stand against those who attempt to kill our freedom, our way of life that has been fought for over 200 years. Please take time today in remembering those who have fought for us and those who have lost their lives living what has been fought for.

No comments: