Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Melinda Duckett's MySpace Blogging


Melinda Duckett's MySpace Posts

Below you can find the text of the posts that Melinda Ducket wrote on MySpace.com. Special thanks to the people at http://crimeblog.us for helping finding all of this material. These postings are in no particular order.

I set my expectations too high, They were already in place before you came by. It's not your fault for this disaster, the actions were made and the warnings after. I should have made known what I look for, not throwing attention out the door. To this day no man has come close, to the values I swallow in a heavy dose. No one can match what i expect, flawless in everything and even perfect. Because of a child I search not only for I, the search presses on until the day that I die. Apologies given now are far too cold, I've given your affection to the open road. Just move on and find a lover, to help you mend and recover. You thought that I was in your dream, a wonderful surprise or so it did seem. I led you on and should have known, fairytale love I refuse to condone. And then once again you did it too, assumptions took flight and you watched as they flew. The ones of me you made in your head, words you never should have said. You trusted a rogue that follows defiance, and somehow attempted to make an alliance. But I can not be tamed to what you want, I run around with attitude to flaunt. Let me roam on and continue my search, stay a friend and do not be hurt.

Negativity coming from all around, the horrid eventswere funeral bound. And somehow through the dismal grey, I saw a light along my way. He swooped me up so casually, opened a new possibility. A solid future that he held, right at my feet it befelled. Much in common that we had, dripping away what made us sad. Captured in the thoughts he gave, it was my dreams he had saved. Hoping that he would stay, by my side from day to day. I'd let him hold me by my hand, and by his side I would stand. Not moving so fast that we can't see, the obstacles that could be. But how to tell if he feels the same, or in silence should my lips remain? Tell me how to conquer this, to live in peace and happiness.

WHY CAN NOT ANYONE UNDERSTAND, THE BURDENS I HOLD WITHIN MY HAND. LIFE CAN NOT BE ALL FUN FOR I, SO MANY ISSUES THAT I HAVE TO HIDE. THEY HOLD ME DOWN FROM DREAMS I'VE HAD, THEY KEPT ME MOVING WHEN I AM SAD. OBSTACLES I FACE AT EVERY BEND, THE PAIN I ENDURE YOU CAN NOT MEND. STAY OUT OF MY AFFAIRS AND LET ME BE, YOU THINK I ONLY LIVE IN MISERY. WHY CAN'T YOU TELL HOW CONTENT I'VE BECOME, WHEN ALL OF MY TASKS ARE FINALLY DONE. MY INDEPENDENCE HAS BROUGHT ME HERE, I CAN GAIN SECURITY AND FIGHT MY FEAR. SET IN MY WAYS THE DAYS PASS BY, I FOLLOW MY SCHEDULE, NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY. "IS THERE NOT BOREDOM?" YOU MAY ASK, NOT SEEING THE SATISFACTION OF MY TASK. OUR LIVES HAVE SETTLED UPON DIFFERENT PAGES, PROVING THAT WE ARE AT DIFFERING STAGES. MY LIFE IS ADVANCED FAR BEYOND YOUR YEARS, NO OFFENSE IS IMPOSED TO YOU MY DEAR. IT'S JUST HOW I'VE GROWN BY BEING RAISED, ON THE LEFT SIDE OF A REBEL I HAD BRAZED. NO AUTHORITY CAN TAME WHO I'VE BECOME, AND ONLY I DICTATE WHEN IT'S ALL DONE. NO MAN CAN HANDLE THE FIRE I POSSESS, MY HEART IS NOT GIVEN UPON THEIR REQUEST. SO WHY CAN NOT ANYONE UNDERSTAND, THE BURDENS I HOLD AND WHAT I DEMAND?

HOW COULD YOU BE IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'VE LEFT BEHIND? I WANT YOU TO STAY HERE IN MY LIFE, BUT DO NOT STUMBLE UPON MY STRIFE. I'VE TRIED SO HARD TO CONTAIN THE BAD, AND ALL THE TROUBLES THAT I HAVE HAD. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO HURT YOU TOO, I KNOW WHAT HARM MY EVILS CAN DO. BUT TRY AS I MIGHT MY HEART WON'T RELEASE, THE YEARNING I HAVE TO BE AT PEACE. I DREAMT OF THE DAY MY PRINCE WOULD ARRIVE, DELIVERING ME FROM THE HELL I HAVE DERIVED. TO MAKE MY LIFE INTO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE, TO PUT ON MY FACE AN EFFORTLESS SMILE. AND HERE YOU ARE STANDING AT MY DOOR, AND THERE IS MY PRIDE LAYING ON THE FLOOR. I BROKE INTO PIECES HAVEN'T YOU SEEN, FROM A MASK OF SINS I MUST BE REDEEMED. I WARNED YOU OF THE BAGGAGE I DRAG, AND HOW DEEPLY MY INNOCENCE HAS BEGUN TO SAG. SO IN THE FUTURE SHOULD MISERY COME, I SENT THE WARNING THAT HAD TO BE DONE. NOW UNTIL THAT DAY MY HEART IS FOR YOU, UNTIL THAT DAY YOU DECIDE THAT YOUR THROUGH. DO WHAT YOU MUST, YOUR HEART NEEDS PROTECTION, AND PERHAPS ONE DAY I'LL LEARN MY LESSON. NOONE SHOULD LOVE A WRETCH SUCH AS I, ALONE MUST I DWELL UNTIL THE DAY THAT I DIE.

I HAVE NO REGRETS BECAUSE THROUGHOUT MY LIFETIME, FROM THE OBSTACLES THAT I'VE CONQUERED, I HAVE LEARNED VALUABLE LESSONS THAT I CARRY ON TODAY. THOSE LESSONS HAVE MOLDED THE PERSON THAT I AM TODAY AND SO IF BY SOME CHANCE I COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND CHANGE SOME OF THE MORE DRAMATIC EVENTS (OR EVEN THE NOT SO DRAMATIC BECAUSE EVERYTHING CAUSES A RIPPLE EFFECT, EVEN IF WE DON'T SEE IT RIGHT AWAY) I WOULDN'T BE WHO I AM TODAY. THIS SAME CONCEPT APPLIES TO EVERYONE. UNFORTUNATELY IN THE TIME OF EVENTS YOU DON'T TEND TO THINK THIS POSITIVELY AND RIGHT NOW I REGRET AN ACTION THAT I MADE RECENTLY. I LET OUT A SECRET THAT I SHOULD HAVE KEPT TO MYSELF AND COULD HAVE JUST POSSIBLY GIVEN WAY TO THE CHANCE OF A LOSS. I WISH I COULD RETRACK MY WORDS, NO MATTER THE WONDEROUS THINGS THAT THEY COULD HAVE BROUGHT BECAUSE NOW I AM THINKING THAT I WOULD RATHER HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF FRIENDSHIP RATHER THAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL.

I Will, I Will, I Wont I can fly on my two wings, I can sing the bible hymns. I can tell whats wrong from right, I can be a pleasant sight. I will go to school each day, I will study before I play. I will say thank you when I should, I will say sorry for whats misunderstood. I can paint a smile upon my face, I can blend into a different race. I can cry for all Ive lost, I can go on for all its cost. I will hide the bruises upon my arms, I will never admit my bodily harm. I will silently sink into myself, I will live on without anyones help. I can keep the memories hid, I can hide them away from everyones bid. I can cry myself to sleep, I can let go of the troubles I keep. I will not fall deeply in love, I will refuse this angel from above. I will not let mother interfere, I will wipe away every tear. I can isolate myself from it all, I can stray from those so tall. I can see he doesnt love me, I can tell that I should flee. I will leave before Im hurt, I will with fate become a flirt. I will hide my emotions ever so strong, I will for once admit that Im wrong. December 8th, 2003

It happened twice before and my heart was thrown out the door, And I was forced to regret. They never loved me and it took so long to see, But never again would I fret. My heart would stay guarded, all love was discarded, I would be alone and yet strong. fun with my friends and no relationships to mend, It wasnt long til I realized I was wrong. Going about my own, reaping what I had sown, And not a care had I in the wind. Did my own thing, threw out the ring, All until the day that I met him. What a surprise with fear in my eyes, Of being attracted once more. I cautioned my heart and played out my part, Little did I know what was in store. For all the lessons I learned and times Id been burned, Somehow it melted away. He tore down defenses, I was lost in my senses, And somehow I wished he would stay. The words he had said, my heart they had led, On to that floating cloud. Blue eyes that tore right deep in your soul, It all made me feel so proud. It was love that I felt and I wanted to melt, Each time I laid in his arms. The feelings were strong yet I may have been wrong, To swoon over his wooing and charm. For now he sees that it is not me, That he wants for his girl. My eyes ready to cry and love will die, As my heart on the floor will curl. How much pain must I feel and wounds that I must heal, Before I find a love thats real? Everyone seems happy, everyone excluding me, The one whose love no one can feel. March 27, 2006

ABORTION...YEAH, A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE AGAINST IT, MANY ARE FOR IT...AND ALL THE WHILE OVER 75% OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE TOO DAMN STUBBORN TO HEAR THE OTHER SIDE AND ACT NAIVE, THINKING THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG ABOUT THIER OPINIONS AND THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE THE CORRECT ANSWERS. PERSONALLY, I FEEL THAT IT DOES DEPEND ON THE SITUATION. FOR EXAMPLE, IF SOMEONE IS RAPED, THEN OF COURSE, THEY SHOULD BE OFFERED THE OPTION OF ABORTION. I EVEN STRETCH SO FAR AS TO ALLOW THE OCCASIONAL AVERAGE WOMAN WHO MISHAPS AND BECOMES PREGNANT FOR EITHER NOT USING PROTECTION OR FOR HAVING IT FAIL WHEN USED. BUT THE LINE IS DRAWN WHEN WOMEN BEGIN TO USE ABORTION AS A REGULAR FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL. IT IS THEIR BODY AND YES, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE FINAL SAY. HOWEVER, PERSONALLY I WOULD NOT DO THIS. IT IS NOT RIGHT FOR INDIVIDUALS OR THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE THIS FREEDOM AWAY. SOME SAY IT IS TAKING LIFE INTO YOUR HANDS AND ACTING AS GOD, BUT WHAT OF THOSE WHO DO BELIEVE IN GOD? YES, OUR GOVERNMENT IS BASED ON THE BELIEFS OF OUR FOREFATHERS AND IT IS PLAUSABLE FOR THOSE TYPE OF LAWS TO BE MADE. IF SOMEONE DISAGREES, THEY CAN PROTEST BECAUSE WE ARE A FREE COUNTRY, BUT IN THE END, IF THEY DO NOT LIKE THE LAWS, THEN THEY SHOULD NOT LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. EVEN THOUGH UNITED STATES CITIZENS MUST FOLLOW THE LAWS WITHIN THE COUNTRY, I CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT IT SHOULD BE THE INDIVIDUAL'S RIGHT TO CHOSE WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAVE THE ABORTION PROCEDURE. I AM NEITHER PROLIFE NOR PROCHOICE BECAUSE I MY BELIEFS SWING IN THE CETNER OF BOTH.

Da Vincis CodeEdited by Dan Burstein Produced by Ron Howard On a warm Friday night my friends and I went to the movie theaters in the Lake Square Mall in Leesburg, Florida. We had our entire evening planned out and our schedule included seeing the newly released entertainment controversy, Da Vincis Code. After watching this magnificent film a whole new spectrum of theories were brought to my attention, all surrounding the lessons of Jesus Christ that I had been taught since birth. When once I had been believing that there were some divine being above us, but not quiet positive that was what I felt was correct in my being and taking on the vast majoritys religion, now I have a more scientific and reasonable hypothesis to base my questions on. Da Vincis Code was edited by Dan Burstein and produced into a controversial movie by Ron Howard. This entertainment piece focused on one main question, Is Jesus real? To answer that, many surrounding inquiries were made. Those included such questions as, Who really was Mary Magdalene?, Could she have been the mother of Jesus child?, Does the royal blood line of Christ carry down into todays time?, Is there in fact a secret organization that keeps a truth about Christ secret to protect their own power?, and so many more. The summary of this novel and theatrical performance can be simplified and broken down into simple terms for the average college student. The main characters of this red carpet film include famous actors and actresses of today, including, Tom Hanks, Audrey Tautou, Ian McKellen, and Paul Bettany. The setting is put into the historical and most beautiful country of France, with its masterpieces of art and architecture. This story begins within a historical museum, containing great pieces of artwork that have become historical landmarks throughout time. The drama begins with a highly acknowledged professor being shot after being chased heartlessly down by a Catholic angel sent to protect the secret of Jesus bloodline. The professor had just enough life left in him to leave clues in his close surroundings for his good friend, played by Tom Cruise and his granddaughter to follow. The Catholic was protecting the bloodline by searching for the holy grail that was lost in time and also for Mary Magdalenes corpse, for it held that DNA that could prove Jesus decedents. The professor knew the location of both and that is why he was hunted. Luckily enough, the antagonist not only gave a false location to the Catholic for both items, he also left the truth behind to be found by the heroes in this story. One of clues that the professor left were masochist-like carvings on his body that he himself had cut. Also, on the floor he left a message that could only be seen by black light as a request for his dear friend, Tom Hanks. When the French police find this message, they find Tom and bring him to the crime scene, which is how he and the professors granddaughter first meet. From there on, the story unravels as they follow the professors clues. First from painting to painting within the museum and then on to historical landmarks throughout the surrounding areas, Tom and the professors granddaughter, played by Audrey Tautou, go on the great hunt. Using their resources and personal knowledge, the two follow not only the facts and clues, but also their hearts. Many dangers and opposing entities follow them, either for the riches or the secrets in which they are trying to keep hidden. Yet, no matter what the obstacles, the protagonist prevailed, the truth was reveled and justice was yielded. The granddaughter realized that she was not related to the professor after all and that in truth, she was the last true descendent of Jesus Christ himself. Her family had been killed in hopes to cover the trail of DNA and it was intended that she die also. However, when the plan did not conform, the professor, also a leading player in the entire scheme of hiding the facts, took her in as a little girl and raised her as his own. The holy grail was found and the message revealed to those worthy, allowing the secret of where Mary Magdalenes corpse lay, to be known. This theory has factual accounts written into it and enough actual truths to make me seriously acknowledge it. I am extremely open to listening to every opinion and theory available and this is no different. Personally, I do not fully believe what the Christian churchs preach and I do not feel that you must conform within a congregation one or more times within any given week. I tend to lean towards more scientific arrays and possibilities, while entwining my own opinions. I have continued to look into this particular theory even after viewing the movie in theaters and have not made my own conclusion as of yet.

I HAVE LIVED FOR MANY THINGS THROUGHOUT MY LIFETIME, LIVED AND LEARNED LESSONS THAT HAVE MADE ME THE PERSON THAT I AM: WHETHER THAT BE A GOOD THING OR NOT IS LEFT TO YOUR OPINION. BUT THOSE LESSONS TRUELY HAVE SHAPED MY VALUES AND ONE COMPONENT THAT I HOLD EXTREMELY VALUABLE IN MY LIFE, IS MY SON. HIS NAME IS TRENTON AND I HAVE A FEELING THAT MANY OF THE PEOPLE I TALK TO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT HIM AND EVEN MAY STOP TALKING TO ME AFTER THEY READ THIS. (BEING THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DATE ME INSTEAD OF BEING FRIENDS AND DO NOT WANT A CHILD INVOLVED) OF COURSE THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SHALLOW AND I DO NOT WANT THEM INVOLVED IN MY LIFE ANYWAY. BUT NOT TOO AWFULLY LONG AGO AND CONTINUED INTO THIS VERY DAY,I HAVE HAD TO FIGHT TO KEEP MY SON, WHOM I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF. THE FATHER LIED TO THE AUTHORITIES WHOM WERE FRIENDS OF HIS FAMILY, FORCED ME TO JUMP THROUGH LEGAL AND EMOTIONAL HOOPS. NOW THAT I AM ON TOP OF THE SITUATION, I AM STRUGGLING TO STAY IN THE MIDDLE CLASS AS A CITIZEN OF FLORIDA. I WORK HARD TO PUT THE ROOF OVER MY SON'S HEAD AND GIVE HIM WHATEVER HE NEEDS. I TAKE MY RESPONSIBLITIES SERIOUSLY AND EVEN THOUGH I MAY GO OUT AND RELAX EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, I ONLY DO SO TO DETOX FROM ALL THE STRESS JUST SO I CAN RETURN TO THE LONG TO-DO LIST THAT I HAVE ACQUIRED. I LIVE FOR MY SON RIGHT NOW AND BECAUSE I HAVE MATURED BEYOND MY YEARS AND BEEN FORCED TO TAKE ON TASKS THAT THE AVERAGE TWENTY YEAR OLD DOES NOT NORMALLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH, I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW PROUD I AM TO BE WHO I AM. I STAND UP FOR WHAT I HAVE BECOME AND WHAT I BELEIVE IN. ANYONE THAT THINKS IT'S AMUSING TO PLAY GAMES ON SOMEONE THAT WORKS SO HARD AND DILIGENTLY AS I DO, NEEDS TO TAKE A DOUBLE TAKE ON THEMSELVES AND RE-EVALUATE THIER OWN GOALS IN LIFE. I WILL CERTAINLY ADMIT THAT I HAVE NOT LED THE MOST HONORABLE LIFE AND I HAVE MADE MY MISTAKES. I WISH I COULD TAKE BACK MUCH OF THE TROUBLE THAT I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN, AS I AM SURE OTHERS THINK THE SAME IN THEIR LIVES. I AM SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS WITH FRIENDS AND FOES AND RIGHT NOW I AM AT A POINT THAT I ONLY WANT PEOPLE TO THINK RIGHT OF ME. IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO CHANGE THE WRONGS THEN BE MATURE ENOUGH TO LET ME KNOW. DON'T RUN BEHIND MY BACK AND ACT LIKE A CHILD, SAYING ANYTHING NEGATIVE THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND. EVERY PERSON IS A SINNER, YET EVERY PERSON CAN ALSO BE REPENTED. FIND THE FORGIVENESS IN YOUR HEART AND MOVE ON. I HAVE EXCEPTED THE BULLSHIT THAT I HAVE PUT OUT THERE AND SURELY, NOT INTENTIONALLY, I WILL ADD MORE TO THE MIXING POT IN THE FUTURE. BUT I AM TRYING TO MAKE A GOOD LIFE FOR MYSELF AND TRENTON AND I FEEL THAT DESERVES MY PEERS RESPECT.

i have news for all those fakers out there that try to lie, cheat, and play the game...your not right. your morals are f****d up, your personality sucks, and you won't make it very far in life. infact i hope you end up alone and miserable...sitting in your room every night thinking about the low, dirty c*** you've put people through. think about how you've hurt them and i hope that eventually you feel all the pain and suffering, all the heartaches you've caused and i hope that they're ten fold worse. i hope that for the rest of your life your miserable and lonely. the world: cold and dark, seemingly that everyone you've ever loved has abandoned you and left you to your thoughts. the ironic part will be that you have a good job, have the money, a nice house, a family....wife and maybe one or two kids...the only problem, it's your past that's haunting you. i wish you all the gold in the world, but your feelings....will be forever hurting and lost in the vast arena of heartbreaks....the arena that you created for the ones that fell for you, the ones that you thought you could play but they found out about your game and were hurt so deeply by your arrogance. you'll remember all of the hurtful things you have ever done to anyone else, all the lies will be turn around and be played on you, all the lonely nights will come back to you...your wife will cheat on you after years of faithful loyalty, or so you thought it was, your children will turn from you and leave you alone with your empty house and empty life. congrats. you've played the game and these are the rewards that you're heading towards. eventually everyone will realize what kinds of bu****** you're capable of and they will understand that you will reap what you soe. it will all come back around to you and you deserve every bit of it. those people that realize it, will have nothing to do with you unless they are as low as you are...those are the kinds of friends...the only kind of friends you will have. good luck with your life players and have fun being lonely. believe me, in the years to come, you'll come to the point where you'll look back and the past WILL COME TO HAUNT YOU.

well, i as a fellow myspacer, don't understand the immaturity and drama that is brought on this very website. first of all, let me begin with the simple fact that myspace was created in fact to make friends and meet new people, hook up with old buddies, and enjoy your time on your pc. why then is the fact that some individuals do not comply to the very essence of myspace and are against meeting new aquaintances? why is do they think it is wrong that you make new friends, possibly ones that you may have for your whole lifetime? why deny that simple pleasure? some drama addicts find it amusing to cause trouble when people try to make friends, some try insulting the innocent with harsh and immature remarks, some even make flowery language a pathetic way of flirting with people that they shouldn't be flirting with to begin with. what is the meaning of all this...all this bul*****? why do people constantly try to seclude themselves from others and keep people from being the fun and outgoing people that they are? it did occur to me that some people may be starting this trouble. some people find gossip addictive, others tend to keep secrets...i've got two friends that caught thier girlfriends finding people on myspace, meeting them, and then cheating...the catch is that the boys they were cheating with never knew that they were with anyone because the girl never told them...it's happend visa versa. shame on those *****les. oh, well. i'm thankful for my wonderful friends, family, boyfriend, acquaintances....for they are good people and NEVER would do such things. as i sit back and watch those awful things happen to poor individuals, i wonder, 'how can dickheads be so shallow and basically fucked up?' well, i hope these terrible sins never befall anyone that i know. continue your innocent lives and stray far from any of this foolishness. (hehehehe...i'm d*** good ya'll)

NOW, THIS REALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY BIG MEANING BEHIND IT OR INTELLECTUAL BACKGROUND...I JUST WANT TO GET SOME MORE OF MY OPINIONS OUT THERE AND LET THE WORLD SEE A PART OF ME THAT THEY HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE. WHAT DO YOU DEFINE LOVE AS? I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IT'S AN EMOTION....IT MAKES YOU DO CRAZY THINGS AND LOSE YOUR COOL AND ACT LIKE A FOOL, BECOME ROMANTIC WHEN YOUR NOT, TRY TO PLEASE ANOTHER EVEN THROUGH WAYS THAT DO NOT DEFINE YOUR PERSONALITY...YOU THINK ABOUT THEM EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE AND ALL THE TIMES IN BETWEEN...YOU LOVE SEEING THEM EVEN IF IT'S WHEN THEY JUST WAKE UP WITH MESSY HAIR AND BAD BREATH...YOUR BREATH IS CAUGHT WHEN THEY KISS YOU... LOVE IS GIVEN TO SOMEONE IN THE BEST AND WORST OF TIMES. YOU PRAISE THE ONE YOU LOVE WHEN THEY DO SOMETHING OUTSTANDING, WHEN YOUR PROUD OF THEM, YOU HUG AND KISS THEM WHEN YOU'VE MISSED THEM OR JUST WANT THEIR PHYSICAL TOUCH WHICH IS SO ENCHANTING TO YOU WHEN YOU FIRST FALL IN LOVE AND HOPEFULLY STAYS THAT WAY THROUGHOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP. BUT TRUE LOVE STAYS THERE THROUGH THE OBSTACLES AND HARDSHIPS. IF THAT PERSON MAKES YOU SO MAD YOU CAN'T STAND IT, YOU TAKE THE TIME TO COMPROMISE WITH THE SITUATION, AND WORK THROUGH THE PROBLEM. YOU HELP EACH OTHER LEARN LIFE'S LESSONS AND YOU NEVER LEAVE THEIR SIDE. WHAT ABOUT THE 'I LIKE YOU' FACTOR? YEAH, WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE...AT THE CROSS ROADS OF LIKE AND LOVE....IT'S FUNNY HOW LIFE DOES CIRCLES AND PUTS YOU IN THAT POSITION SO MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE TIME. FIRST OF ALL IT DOESN'T HAPPEN UNTIL IT'S READY...IT CAN'T BE FORCED AND IT CAN'T BE MANIPULATED. IF SOMEONE DOES PUSH IT, THEN THIER NOT WORTH IT, BUT IF THEY RE-EVALUATE AND GIVE YOU TIME AND SPACE, THEN THEY MAY BE WORTH SOMETHING. YOU KNOW YOU LIKE SOMEONE RIGHT OFF THE BAT. USUALLY YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON...LIKE INTERESTS (BIKES, GOING OUT CERTAIN PLACES....), BACKGROUND (NOT BEING DEPENDENT ON OTHERS IS ONE OF MINE), OR EVEN THINGS LIKE PAST RELATIONSHIPS (MY LAST BIG ONE WAS ABOUT THREE YEARS, VERY SERIOUS, THEY LEFT ME AND CHEATED IN THE PROCESS.) LIKE IS NOTHING LIKE LOVE, BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOUR ALL IN THE SAME 'LIFE CYCLE' BOAT AS THE REST OF US. IF YOUR LOOKING THOUGH,...MY BEST ADVICE: STOP LOOKING. YOU'LL NEVER FIND THE RIGHT PERSON THAT WAY AND END UP MAD BECAUSE OF ALL THE WRONG ONES. (I WOULD KNOW THIS FIRST HAND.) AND IF YOU FIND SOMEONE AND THEY AREN'T INTERESTED...THE BEST THING TO DO IS GIVE THEM THE SPACE THEY WANT AND SEE WHERE IT GOES. THAT'S IF YOU REALLY CARE.

No comments: