Friday, January 18, 2008

LOL...my ramblings...

Do you all know that song "Micky"? Well today I was working hard, singing that song, and instead of the name Micky, I put in DJ. LOL! How hilarious is that?! Like I said yesterday, strange and wonderful things do happen. I've waited so long for this! I actually went to see High Priest today after work and told him what has been going on with me. I know I haven't seen High Priest for a while but he still welcomed me with open arms and blessed me. He told me that I am a good person and that after all I've been through, this is my gift. Someone who cares for, and respects, the person that I am. High Priest knows that I've been channelling within dreams and he told me that I won't have to do that much longer. Astral-projection is so cool when you can see other people's dreams! Anyway, back to DJ. Thank you dear for coming into my life when I was at my lowest point. You are a wonderful person!

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Hi Sunny,
Thank you so much for visiting me at Patra's Other Place - I was a tad surprised to see you after al this time, to put it mildly! I can't say I understand what you have been writing about this past month, but sounds like you have had a bad time of it. Hope whatever is happening will be resolved soon and you can get on with your life.
Hugs,
Gina

Sunny Wright said...

Oh, dear, would you believe it's all about a guy! I just ended it with one, who was a real loser, and just found another, who's a winner! Wow, I say, we women sure do learn hard lessons! All for love I suppose. Hope you're well and I'll be stopping by again soon.

Hugz!