Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Is Nancy Grace married and pregnant?

Supposedly this is the pregnant Nancy, I just don't buy it...



First Photo: CNN's Nancy Grace Pregnant With Twins! Tuesday June 26, 2007
Anchorwoman and lawyer Nancy Grace is known for exposing the truth on her self-titled program on CNN's Headline News, but she's been keeping a huge secret of her own: twins! Grace, 47, is revealing that she is four months pregnant.

(The father is her investment banker husband, David Linch, 48, whom she wed April 21.)

"I kept [the pregnancy] quiet because I wanted to make sure all would be healthy," Grace, a Georgia native, tells Us. "I've worn loose-fitting clothes and I guess [audiences] just thought I was getting heavier!"

Any crazy cravings? "Watermelon, peaches and my mother's southern fried chicken!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/cnn_s_nancy_grace_pregnant_with_twins

No comments: