Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Congratulations Nancy Grace!

Well I retract any doubt I had earlier today. Nancy Grace announced tonight on her CNN show that she in fact is married and expecting twins. Above is a wedding photo.



NANCY'S SECRET WEDDING
AND SHE'S HAVING TWINS
By MICHAEL STARR

June 26, 2007 -- NANCY Grace is revealing that she was secretly married in April-and that she's expecting twins in January.

"I'm finally not keeping it a secret anymore," she told The Post.

Grace says she still hasn't told CNN that she's pregnant. She'll officially make the announcement tonight on her Headline News show, "Nancy Grace."

Grace married David Linch -an Atlanta investment banker she has known since they attended Mercer College together in the late 1970s.

"We've been in touch all these years and a lot of time we were separated by geography and time," she says. "It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to get married. I told my family only two days before [the wedding].

"We got married in April in Atlanta with just my family and his family there," she says. "It was a simple ceremony conducted by my longtime pastor from a little Methodist church in Macon.

"I walked down the aisle to my favorite song, 'Moon River,' and I did my own vows. I read from the Book of Ruth and I wore my sister's bridal veil.

"I never thought it would happen like this," she says. "I thought 'mother' and 'wife' was just not part of God's plan for me.

"This is such a blessing, and I just can't believe that, at my age, I would find such happiness."

She declined to say if she'd had fertility treatments in order to become pregnant at age 47.

"But you tell women out there that there is hope," she said.

Time will tell if motherhood and marriage mellows the cable news channel host's pit-bull disposition.

But her personal news does answer questions that arose when she left Court TV last month.

"I knew something had to go, and that [something] was Court TV," she says. "I was firm that I wanted out of my option, but I didn't reveal that I was carrying twins."

So how does Grace think CNN will react to the news? "They'll be thrilled," she says. "I don't think they'll be angry at all."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06262007/tv/nancys_secret_wedding_tv_michael_starr.htm

No comments: