Monday, December 19, 2005

My letter to Santa

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Mike's Office party. It was Chris who spiked the punch with too much milk. I can't help it if I drank 6 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like fruit.
I thought it was funny when I put Mike's shirt on my head and danced the chacha on the chair while singing `Ojos Asi'. I didn't mean to break Mike's dvd player and don't know why Mike would accuse me of arson.
I don't remember calling Jim's wife a hairy goat---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and green lipstick!
And when I threw up on Dee's husband's foot, it was only because I ate too much of that pasta.
After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my truck through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a cold pig and have me arrested for theft!
So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all lousy and hot. And I'm really not to blame for any of this spooky stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and merrily yours,
Sunny (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 6 bucks!

Make your own letter to Santa to by going to
http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Thats very funny.

Merry Xmas

Gina E. said...

But is it true? You sound like a naughty girl, but one I would like to know in person!
Have a great Christmas and New Year!