Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bright blessings

Merry meet!
I haven't been on here as much as I would have liked to be. My wee one has been very ill as of late. I've also been working on finishing my schoolwork so I may be done for the quarter. I want to wish all of my readers a happy holiday season. As most of you know I do not recognize the Christian Christmas, I recognize Yule. Though I do have much respect for Christmas, I personally don't celebrate, I do it for my children. I have joy in my heart as I watch them enjoy this wonderful holiday season. I am looking forward to spending time with my girls as I watch them open their presents and look at their faces light up with enthusiasm. It will not be a huge holiday celebration this year as money is tight so I hope I can make it as great as possible for them. My big girl has a holiday choir concert this week. She's on her way to being like I was with my singing. She has also expressed interest in drama. The wee one just loves music so much. She heard the music awards show tonight ans just danced and clapped and cheered, it was so fun. I'm hoping in the near future as she develops more that I can get her into piano lessons as this is what she seems to enjoy most. The wee one has come along so much since she has started school. I work with her at home as well. She wants to learn as much as possible. Well I will leave you now with good thoughts. Blessed be and good night.

No comments: