Sunday, June 04, 2006

I love my boyfriend very much...

...but this evening he made me very angry with him. Normally I would blow it off and chalk it up to him being irritated by his current situations. He says he's not checking up on me. I tell him I would never jeopardize our relationship. He's going to have to give me a chance to be trusted. If there's no trust in a relationship, then what's the point in that relationship? I trust him fully. No questions. I don't care if he has female friends. I don't care if he hangs out at a female friend's house. I trust him enough to know he would never hurt me. So why doesn't he give me that same respect? I love him very much. The one thing that bothers me the most is that when I called him to confront him, I was taking my anger out on him but he left me a disturbing message. I don't like being angry, especially at him. Then to top it off, I didn't even tell him I loved him at the end of the phone call. Well, I hope we can get past this and move on. I don't like having to defend myself, but I will prove myself if that's what it takes for him to trust me like I do him. I love him dearly and I would do anything for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello sunny. this is alphacentauri.
i'm very sorry to hear that your boyfriend is making you angry. it does sound like he's checking up on you. you are right, there has to be trust in a relationship in order to have a good relationship. it does sound like he's trying to trust you but you know that trust takes time. and if he doesn't know this, then he better learn quickly. if you two love each as much as you guys say you do, then there shouldn't be any problems but little ones not major ones. i hope you guys get past this and move on in life. you, sunny, don't need to prove anything to anybody. not even to him.
honey, i do love you very mich. i am very sorry that i made you feel that i don't trust you. i do trust you. i will never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. you are the love of my life. i would like for you to be my last girlfriend on earth. i want to marry you soon and live happily ever after. i will do my best not to make you upset, angry, nor disappointed at me in anyway. there is nothing in this world that i wouldn't do for you. i've always been thinking about you since we lost the communication. there's not a day go by that i haven't been thinking about you. i love you and cherish you very much. if you only know how i feel about you. no words can describe it. and there's no bed to show it. it's the love that grows fonder every day by the minute. i'll always love you even to my grave.
your love for life,
keith