Sunday, February 19, 2006

Too many emotions

You brought the sunrise
You opened my heart
Too many emotions
Because we were torn apart

Why do I feel this way
What have you done
Should have been togerther
Because you were the one

They told me you were bad
They told you I wasn't good
Why didn't I speak up
We were so misunderstood

You thought I didn't care
I thought you wanted another
You were tucked away in my heart all this time
I was so heartbroken, I didn't even bother

I held your picture close to my heart
For such a long time I thought it was my fault
I asked for help in finding you
No one took me with a grain of salt

Last night I cried
Because now I know
We were two flowers
That were meant to grow

Together, together we should have been
We were so young, I thought it was love
I cried for so long when you were gone
Then one day I was blessed by the Heavens above

Maybe this is a sign
Maybe we have another chance
All I know is there is too much emotion
Something brought us together by circumstance

No comments: