Monday, January 23, 2006

Family update and stuff


This cutie little lambchop above is doing fine. She seems to be doing well in school. She loves music and drawing. Hmm...sound familiar?
Sissy is improving somewhat in her studies. It could be better but I'm patient. There've been a few problems with behavior but nothing that can't be dealt with.
I'm doing as good as can be expected. Though I've been dealing with some online harassment, I'm gaining more intestinal fortitude ( like I didn't have enough already ) and dealing with the problem. The authorities have been contacted and abuse reported, and it looks like it has ceased for now. I hate to see the things I worked so hard on become overrun by trolls and turned into something dirty. The things I started as school projects have turned into much bigger things. I hear from the owner that the Art for Justice site is gaining donations. How awesome! We are still fighting for Jessica's Law. I hope everyone is doing well. Though we are many miles apart, though we are seperated by oceans, though I may not be on here as much as I'd like, though I may not contact you all as often as I should, I still think of you all every day.
Blessed be!

No comments: