Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Grrrrrrrr

I am so mad. I had all my picks for the football pool and someone messed up my picks by putting the wrong team on the sheet. I picked KC and they put Oakland. So I was tied with three other people for the lead and it was up to New England to win tonite's game, which they lost. If the mistake hadn't happened, I would have won only because of tie breaker points. The Colts won but I would have had the points. I am so pissed, I'd have had the money. I was looking forward to it. I think it's a conspiracy against me because I'm a woman. I am just so pissed that guy had to mess up my pick. Grrrrrrrrr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thats a bummer, its a sexist world

Gina E. said...

Sounds like you need a joke or two to cheer you up! I'll have a look in my joke stash for something suitable (or unsuitable).
Gina

Sunny Wright said...

Ah love those unsuitable ones!

Gina E. said...

OK, watch this space - LOL!